top of page

June 2021 - COVID UPDATE

Hello All,

CMBC has decided to be on the proactive side of the fence and postpone all of our in-person events until June 25th when we can re-evaluate the current covid situation in our community.

It's not easy to do but we feel it is in the best interest of our city, our most vulnerable and our youth.

We are following suit with other organizations/companies and not gathering in any capacity at this time. The risk to outdoor events is minimal, especially with the preventative measures we have taken previously but we feel we are doing the right thing by not gathering.

Thank you for understanding and for your support during this time.

- CMBC Executive


bottom of page